November 1, 2013 by Rebecca Herman
We have been intrigued by the Arizona Fall League for several years and always say, … “Next year we will go to some games.” And then next year rolls around and it seems that baseball is over and football and basketball have taken over … and we never quite make it. In 2013, we made two trips to Cactus League Spring Training and two trips to Tucson to visit with the AAA Tucson Padres. It seems it is our year for Arizona so why not add the Fall League to our plans and DO IT!
Here is the breakdown of how this league is comprised:
- Mesa Solar Sox: Cubs, Tigers, Angels, Athletics, Nationals
- Salt River Rafters: D-backs, Rockies, Cardinals, Rays, Blue Jays
- Scottsdale Scorpions: Braves, Mets, Yankees, Pirates, Giants
- Glendale Desert Dogs: White Sox, Reds, Dodgers, Marlins, Twins
- Peoria Javelinas: Astros, Royals, Phillies, Padres, Mariners
- Surprise Saguaros: Orioles, Red Sox, Indians, Brewers, Rangers
Games are typically at 12:35 PM or 6:35 PM with Sundays off. Tickets are incredibly reasonable…
Individual game tickets are available for purchase day of game at the stadium box office. Tickets will be on sale one hour prior to game time. Cash and checks accepted.
- $7 – Adults
- $6 – Seniors (55+), Children (17 and under)
- $4 – Groups (20 or more)
On Friday, November 1, 2013 we will be seeing two games:
- 12:35 PM – Peoria at Mesa
- 6:35 PM – Glendale at Salt River
For Saturday, November 2, 2013 we are fortunate to see the “Fall Star” Game of AFL East at AFL West to be played at Surprise at 5:15 PM
We look forward to letting you know our thoughts of this trip. For now, we are excited to watch some baseball tomorrow!